|
6 members (bennash, Michael W. Brown, texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
36,767
guests, and
5,855
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
|
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175 |
All good , it's a mad world if you watch it , I don't . A G walk down interests me , Not the world lol. Don't tell me 30 % of the world is still bad . It's the other 70% who are easily fooled, Elvis. Strange how this crap still inspires me... https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14875094(no computers were harmed during the production of this song) AI divine I'm your love, I'm your honey I'm your god, I'm your money I'm your future, I'm your dread I'm your hope, bow your head Smarter, faster, disaster Your master Net-sham, bit-scam, flimflam I am AI divine I'm the latest, I'm the greatest Digital exposure, I'm taking over Blame me, shame me, hate me Invoke me My eye, your eye, don't cry Divine AI AI divine Embrace the sickness I'm the new genesis You are meaningless AI divine AI, I am AI divine
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,083
Posts1,185,779
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|