Well, here's one for free, Dom grin

https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=14866135

I got cancelled today
The woke dopes are in my way
Got nothing left to say anyway
I got cancelled today

My home's in Alabama
My shoes are made in China
I like to hunt and fish
My mama speaks English
I always pay my taxes
Politicians are asses
My old truck needs gas
I'm getting nowhere fast

Why should I fight
If I'm always right
Just trying to live my life

I got cancelled today
The woke dopes are in my way
Got nothing left to say anyway
I got cancelled today

Got the news on TV
My wife and kids all hate me
My sex is selective
Mother nature's too progressive
I like smoking
It's less offensive than voting
I don't need correction
That's my self evaluation

Why should I fight
If I'm always right
Just trying to live my life

I got cancelled today
The woke dopes are in my way
Got nothing left to say anyway
I got cancelled today