Originally Posted by Sunset Poet
[quote=bennash]Cut your songs and promote them . Why would any serious artists rely on forums ?

For the record:

I'm not a "serious artist."
I am a passionate hobbyist.

So I am here, and places similar to hear.

But if you hear of any major labels looking for a 72 year old boomer who writes and sounds like me, please put in a good word.
I'll give that a shot.

Marty


Why do people when the hit a certain age have to mention all the time how old they are ?

16 years old to 90 , it really dosen't matter . Everybody thinks majors live some charmed life , I kinda doubt i... Puff Diddy with billions is going to prison .

Last edited by bennash; 10/06/24 09:12 AM.

We’re all built from the same dust and dreams,
Different roads, but the same means.