Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,553 Likes: 90
Top 200 Poster
|
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,553 Likes: 90 |
I have worked on my own melody before asking Suno to generate it's melody.
Someone on Muse wrote this: That's great, Guy! Interesting to compare the real version and the fake version. Thanks.
It's more fun to get my own melody than let it done by AI although it may sound better... Well, my wife is outspoken/reactive regards the fake and phony of the world. The internet abounds. But i continue to spend time with the fake and phony, and I played the suno version of this song for her, and wonder of wonder ..she like! So now I'd like to explore both versions of this poetic iteration The Wee Bird....and I thank Guy and Brad for allowing access. Guy has charted his melody. I'll start with that. Next I'll go figure the chords and melody of the suno. I like this project personally, because it is at the very intersection of computer generated and real people generated. Of course the computer is just an extension of human. But the song must come through to humans to achieve its artistic realization. Keep it simple and singable....and take ye to a open mic!
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,051
Posts1,185,700
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|