|
5 members (bennash, Gary E. Andrews, Guy E. Trepanier, texritter, 1 invisible),
41,483
guests, and
5,929
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 300 Likes: 32
Top 500 Poster
|
OP
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 300 Likes: 32 |
I have composed a melody for this lyric by Dan Brady. Rough recording: my voice + ukulele. https://soundcloud.com/user-380042223/the-wee-bird-ukeWARNING: you can listen to ANOTHER MELODY generated by SUNO for this lyric. Wee bird: 2:33 (SUNO melody with full arrangement) https://suno.com/song/96d56f8d-aeae-456c-9a23-c8e96788a9bbTHE WEE BIRD ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ © Lyrics: Dan Brady, August 21, 2024. © Melody: Guy E. Trépanier, 2024. Intro: 4 bars (key of A) Chords: I=A, V=E, IV=D (I)5_.35_3_/(V)5__~~ /(IV)6__(V)7__/(I)8__~~/ (I)There is a wee bird in a /cage (5_335356/5__~') (V)It has been there all its /days / (22225_6_/7__~~/) (IV)Long ago it /(V)lost its voice (6_.46_4_/5_7_5_~/) (IV)Was not the (V)wee birdies /(I)choice / (6_465_75/3__~~/) (I)From its prison it sees the /sky (5_335356/5__~') (V)Wee bird dreams one day to /fly (22225_6_/7__~~/) (IV)I know why the /(V)wee bird cries (6_.46_4_/5_7_5_~/) (IV)Trapped in its (V)cage until it /(I)dies / (6_465527/1__~~/) (I)Break the chains and /(V)smash the locks / (8_.58_5_/9_7_5_~/) < chorus (IV)Free your heart from /(V)its cruel box / (8_.64_6_/5_2_5_~/) (IV)Let it soar a-/(V)bove the clouds / (6_.46_8_/7_6_5_~/) (IV)Let it (V)sing its /(I)song out loud / (6_.45_7_/8_5_8_~/) (IV)6__(V)7__/(I)8__~~/ (I)I wonder what it’s like to /fly (5_335356/5__~') (V)Feel the world go racing /by / (22225_6_/7__~~/) (IV)Seen the others /(V)roll and tumble (6_.46_4_/5_7_5_~/) (IV)But here I (V)sit crushed and /(I)humble / (6_465_75/3__~~/) (I)Fight with every bloody si-/new (5_335356/5__~') (V)See beyond bars holding /you (22225_6_/7__~~/) (IV)Every bird must /(V)stretch its wings (6_.46_4_/5_7_5_~/) (IV)And Liber-(V)ty makes all men /(I)kings / (6_465527/1__~~/) Chorus _ /
|
|
1 member likes this:
JAPOV |
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,824
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|