ha ha I would believe me , Old country roads and good ole boys in beer bars
California is yuppies and liberals lol. its fast paced like New York city but with surfers and sunshine. Some kid at safeway just moved here from Iowa , Man you guys don't much wind , Naw not like Iowa and twisters. Why did you move here ? I got bored of small towns and nothing to do. Back to poor Mary , seen her monday she was dead tuesday , So yeah no regrets , Ya never know. The gas station girl .How ya doing Mary everday ? Oh just peachy . Lived at motel 6 , so no she was not peachy. Working 18 years at a gas station , Lets hope there's a Heaven for Mary. A Texas girl with a southern drawl , I'm getting a bit turned on. like them Nashville girls , bless your heart and sweet ice tea, Though I hear Nashville is all condos now ,Haven't been there since Carrie Underwood had Jesus Take the wheel on some smart ass publisher doing a strip tease listening to our shitty songs, The same publisher who gave her Jesus take take the wheel , So the strip tease was probably valid and grouchy Rivers Rutherford , man just play the damn guitar till you find something. Well thanks Rivers. It reminded me of a cattle call of writers Seskin ect ect, What that rep say ?, Oh yeah , You can't put lip stick on a pig , Very inspiring . Wrong joke on Dad

one more thing and I should practice , Rivers Rutherford was going to be a lawyer , Thats how smart these guys are .

Last edited by bennash; 08/07/23 07:05 PM.

We’re all built from the same dust and dreams,
Different roads, but the same means.