|
8 members (KyleCrawford, texritter, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Raymond Byabazaire, Kay-lynn Carew, 2 invisible),
99,516
guests, and
5,699
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
|
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175 |
Just a thought....
Why is it so hard for some to accept the truth Where's the sense of decency meant for me and you It’s not about being right or wrong Just accept me and move on
I've made my choice, made up my mind It’s not for other’s to decide We breathe the same air, the same rules apply You live your life and I’ll live mine
Justify Justify Nothing here to justify You live your life, I’ll live mine We don’t need to see eye to eye
I respect your wishes, now you respect mine I have every right, you cannot be so blind What’s it going to take for you to see I can’t go on if I can't live like me
Defend your freedom, trust I'll do the same Carry on and we'll both be unashamed The only injury is to your foolish pride There’s nothing here to be justified
Justify Justify Nothing here to justify You live your life, I’ll live mine We don’t need to see eye to eye
Justify Justify Nothing here to justify I’m so tired of living a lie This is me so stop asking, “Why?”
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,064
Posts1,185,734
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|