"Mister Space Man"

VERSE:

She stole my heart and left it out to dry
If this is what love is like then I am horrified
Please don't sell me on a fantasy
What is left would be a broken heart and shattered memories
I'll take my chances when I go to sleep tonight
When the morning comes I hope to wake up from this dream

B Section:

Are the answers up there in the sky
Hiding in the stars so secretly
If I ask you will you help me find
The answer that I seek so desparately

HOOK:

Mister spaceman
How do you know when you fall in love
Don't vanish without a trace man
I've got some questions
And I won't stop asking until we're done
So please tell me-
Who's up there falling
Mister Spaceman

VERSE:

I've been looking all through the galaxy
Love is stranger with every planet I have visited
Alone I'll never figure out this mystery
Is this a battle we've been fighting since the dawn of history
I've almost settled down 'cuz I don't get it
When the morning comes I hope to wake up from this dream

B Section:

I can't find the answers in the sky
Hiding in the stars so secretly
If I ask you will you help me find
The answer that I seek so desparately

HOOK:

Mister spaceman
How do you know when you fall in love
Don't vanish without a trace man
I've got some questions
And I won't stop asking until we're done
So please tell me-
Who's up there falling
Mister Spaceman

BRIDGE:

Is it true that women came from Venus
If it's true then men must have come from mars
Women say that men are clueless
And they claim that they can read the stars

HOOK:

Mister spaceman
How do you know when you fall in love
Don't vanish without a trace man
I've got some questions
And I won't stop asking until we're done
So please tell me-
Who's up there falling
Mister Spaceman


(Copyright 2005) Gregory Watton/ASCAP


[This message has been edited by A1CWatton (edited 06-09-2005).]