|
7 members (Andy K, Gary E. Andrews, Bill Draper, Michael W. Brown, bennash, 2 invisible),
48,845
guests, and
6,196
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 8,058 Likes: 69
Top 25 Poster
|
OP
Top 25 Poster
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 8,058 Likes: 69 |
It's three o'clock in the morning. Don't judge me. LOL
"Oh, Poison Ivy" Copyright September 6, 2019 by Gary E. Andrews
Oh, Poison Ivy, Girl what have you done to me? You've poisoned everything I hear and see! I used to sit by the ocean, watch the girls ride by on their bikes. You've made me hate a song, that everybody likes!
Oh, Poison Ivy, You've made life a living hell! You give the air I breathe a funny smell! I used to love all your music! You seemed to do everything right! You've made me hate a song, that everybody likes!
I hear it on the radio! I wanna hit the switch! You get under my skin! You used to scratch my itch! You've made me hate a song, that everybody likes.
Oh, Poison Ivy, Girl what are we gonna do? I still get such an urge for touching you! I used to struggle with it all! Now I feel like I've lost the fight! You've made me hate a song, that everybody likes!
I hear it on the radio! I wanna hit the switch! You get under my skin! You used to scratch my itch! You've made me hate a song, that everybody likes.
There will always be another song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? www.garyeandrews.com
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,101
Posts1,185,833
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|