|
7 members (Fdemetrio, Michael W. Brown, Andy K, Gary E. Andrews, Bill Draper, 2 invisible),
76,405
guests, and
6,198
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,412
Top 30 Poster
|
Top 30 Poster
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,412 |
Eh, Well, Back in about 1995 I sent some songs to a Female Artist, maybe Suzy Boggus. At that time they asked for a SASE if they passed on your song. I never heard from them but she put out an Album maybe Entitled: Give Me Some Wheels. SO! I said I'll give you some wheels and wrote a song Entitled: I'll give You Your Wheels. You can listen to it over on the Web Site under Ray's Music.: http://www.geocities.ws/fiverosesmusicgroup/ Hey, Talk About Hits!
Last edited by Ray E. Strode; 01/29/15 03:30 PM.
Ray E. Strode
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,102
Posts1,185,837
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|