|
7 members (Fdemetrio, Michael W. Brown, Andy K, Gary E. Andrews, Bill Draper, 2 invisible),
70,452
guests, and
6,204
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,909 Likes: 90
Top 10 Poster
|
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,909 Likes: 90 |
Sorry Ben. I don't have a crystal ball. I'm not submitting new tracks for a while (maybe never). I'll only give them non-exclusive tracks. It depends on whether Getty will turn this into an all royalty-free library or as they responded in the emails - keep encouraging clients to turn in cue sheets (where applicable). They told me Pump Audio will continue to advise clients to turn in cue sheets. It’s a tough call Ben. I really don’t have anything to lose except my self-respect. LOL Anyway, I’m still undecided. However, if I don’t sign the new contract, Pump Audio will continue licensing the tracks they already have of mine. Also consider they have a one year reversion clause. John 
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,102
Posts1,185,837
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|