For the record: I don't care what the copyright is... if the primary discussion took place in 2010 then I think it's fair game. And remember... this is a multi stage project.. so you may get a choice to choose something from any date in the next phase... this isn't meant to exclude, but rather have a reasonable time frame upon which to choose... as someone who personally screened at least a portion of all 42,000 albums sent to us for the last awards, I wanted to keep the core sample of songs reasonably manageable. Juzt use common sense.. if it feels wrong to you, your gut is likely right... if it feels good, the don't worry about it. I surely will not be seeking ways to eliminate songs based on dates. I just wanted to deal with reasonably current material and keep the sample size reasonable for folks to choose. Before this is over, you'll have a chance go pick something older if you want.

Brian

Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney