HIDee Big Bro Brian!

Hmm...(don't hate me for this..but) "YOUR top 5 Songs" might just mean "MY Co-Penned Top 5" for 2010? Waal, it DOES give me an Opportunity to somehow THANK Those who gave me their Supreme ASSIST so-far This Year, so herewegoooo...

1) "Let's Take The Time" (I'll return with the DATE these appeared on MP3 Forum, OK?) Sung by ROBERT PICKENS...Melody by Mark Kaufman & (I think it's) Steve Soucey. R&B like it Oughta-Be, JMO!

2) "The Natives are Restless Tonight" Sung/Co-ed by "Big Jim" Merrilees...This is a Party Song like a Party Song SHOULD SOUND LIKE...(JMO Again, but-of-course!)

3) "I'm Over It/I'm Over You" Sung/Co-ed by Michele Bolton. (Soon to have MY Vocals as "The Parrot" on it)..One Fine FUN "Breakup" Novelty Song that I expect the Aussies'll sing for ages!

4) "You Saved Me" Sung/Co-ed by Mark Schuessler. (He DID, too...it's NOT a Humorous Cut, but a really FINE Adult Contemporary Song we Worked Really-Hard-On. Think Barry Manilow in his Early Period.) {It's HERE..but easier-to-access at Mark's Soundclick.com Site.}

5) "Take Out Food" Sung/Co-ed by Joe Wrabek. (Joe likes The Unusual even MORE than I Do...& I'll give Joe more credit..& blame..for this Kinda Weird-One...heh!)

5B) "Song For Joe" Co-ed/Sung by Little Stevie B-iederman...(Think we-uns posted it nearly a Decade-ago...it recently got resurrected at the MP3 Board/I'll always be in Stevie-B's debt. MR Talented Guy he is!)

2 More Co-s here you'll (I'll bet) hear more of:
"EXCITEMENT" Co-ed with Danny De Can...(we're seeking a Male Vocalist who sounds like "Simply Red" for the Demo) and

"HE LOOKS LIKE HEAVEN (WHEN HE LOOKS LIKE HELL)" Co-ed with Heather Cowles...about to be Cut by Michele Bolton IF Heather Gets Back to Me with "Her OK"... (Heather??? PM Me Again!)

IF I had to pick ONE SONG that Blew-My-Doors-Off at the MP3 Board in 2010, it'd be POLLY HAGAR's "If You Could".

I feel like Joyce Marie...as far as picking "4 More" goes...heh!

Thanks Big Amigo for this chance to say "Thanks" to a lotta Talented Folks I Owe Thanks TO!
Best Wishes/Big Guy Hugs,
Stan

PS: I just KNEW my Rotten Memory would mess me up here...I owe Mike Dunbar BIGTIME for co-in', Producin' & Singing "Still Comin' Back From The War"...which, I suspect, IS gonna be the Best Song I've Ever Written words-to...someday..maybe-soon. (It's on the MP3 Board, but easier to access at Soundclick.com..just punch in the Title.)

Last edited by "TampaStan" Good; 07/15/10 10:54 AM.