Joice,

I am going to have to delete all that text. Magne and Randy did this perfectly (sorry to all who didn't understand my instructions) so please follow their lead. I don't want lyrics, just the 5 songs (and not a bunch of ties or honorable mentions please).

Part of my project is to get you think about how tough it is for an industry person to choose for a limited number of opportunities. So here is YOUR chance to promote 5 songs that moved you most. This project involves both those who picked and those who got picked. So if you need to copy your post Joice, please do before I delete it. I will also be deleting all other posts that don't follow a format at least similar to what Magne and Randy (which is a direct link and REALLY helps) did. (Thanks Magne and Randy and anyone else I missed).

Brian

Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney