Vista Print is also a great option. They do everything at very reasonable rates and pretty much every configuration there is.

Here is what I did once to combine both of them.

About 20 years ago I went through my "LES MIZ" phase. I got enraptured by that play, did some of the songs live, one which got me an amazing co-write with one of the most successful writers in Nashville, who was a Les Miz freak too, (never know what is going to turn someone on!) and I even ended up going to Broadway, seeing the play and going back stage to meet a guy I had met online who was playing the part of Thernardier', He took me around, showed me the sets, costumes, etc. Great guy.

I got really caught up in that, and ended up combining a bunch of songs I had written and recorded into a concept CD. It was called THE NEXT BIG THING, and basically was my story of life, combined with my Dad, and various people I had worked with over the years. The songs all sequed one into the other, and was pretty fun. I did it live a few times with my band and got pretty good results. About the same time at one of my gigs a guy approached me who was a printer. He liked my music and wanted to do something for me .

Over the next year or so, he did brochures, my book, "FRESHMAN YEAR IN NASHVILLE" and then really got into the whole concept of the "NEXT BIG THING." I got a ton of pictures and wrote out the story, using the pictures to illustrate these two characters, BOBBY AND BILLY, who were 85, living in a retirement home and decide to escape to make a final road trip to Las Vegas. He did all the stuff for free, and I would do special shows for him and his family, his daughter's graduation party, etc. Was a really cool relationship.

Unfortunately, he contracted Cancer and passed away. and I had a burst water pipe destroy a lot of the booklets that went with the CD while I Was on the road. So never got to fully promote it the way I wanted to.

But it was a way to combine things I found interesting. My music, telling a story, doing a CD in a different way. Was a lot of fun and still very proud of it. Just started playing some of the songs from it recently.

So there are ways to do any of this. Finding a printer you like, working out some kind of relationship where you do something for them, and vice versa, is another way to get something you want done, done. The barter system is in full swing these days.

Maybe you can find your own pathway.

MAB