|
6 members (Bill Draper, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
40,425
guests, and
6,032
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 15
Casual Observer
|
Casual Observer
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 15 |
Not bad, but not great, either. I think maybe of you added some, expanded on your ideas, it might be pretty good. One question, though. In the first chorus you end with a spoken 'revive me'. Are we to assume that each ending chorus has this or did you drop it. If the latter I would suggest putting it back onto the later choruses. I just think it might work better. Now don't get me wrong, I don't think the song's bad. I like the theme and feel you give it, but it comes out a bit average. With some work I think you might be able to make this a really good song.
The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot. - Mark Twain
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,100
Posts1,185,831
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|