Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 12,380 Likes: 8
Top 10 Poster
|
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 12,380 Likes: 8 |
Hi Lisa A very unusual one this time.Thought it was a lyric about a UK pub when I saw the title lol I mentioned to someone today that I'm sick of hearing about the Queen(it's her Diamond Anniversary, yawn) and it's going toe to toe with the Olympic Torch for press coverage. I was most amused as some Queens say(not me I'm married)) by the Boleyn/rollin rhyme. I like all things King Henry V111 even though he was a an evil swine. Travis
Last edited by Travis david; 05/30/12 03:49 PM.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Oscar Wilde
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,087
Posts1,185,787
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|