Heidi, I have nothing like that, but my uncle used to have a collection of over 10,000 costumes that filled my grandmother's attic. He was at one time quite well known in the opera, and ballet world and they were costumes that had been used on stages all over the world. The history of the costumes is a long story not worth discussing here, but at one point he tried to donate them to the University of Arkansas. The school sent a semi truck out to pick them up, but another uncle chased them off and refused to give them up, effectively stealing the costumes. Ultimately, they never left the house and were destroyed when the house burnt to the ground.


When I was little I was always pulling out costumes of military uniforms and props like swords and such to play make-believe. I could dress up as almost anything that came to mind.

Last edited by Jack Swain; 02/12/08 02:46 PM.