I found that to be pretty darn informative. My choices showed me that my candidate of choice was #2 on the list by less than 0.3% difference from the #1. The sad thing is I've never heard of the #1 guy. I apparently am also a true independent as my #1 and #2 are a split of democrat and republican. However, there is a massive difference of nearly 30% between my #2 and the #12.

I know the #2 choice and in fact I donated to his campaign. First time I've donated to a candidate. I like his track record that much. Sadly, like you mention Brian, I have the feeling neither candidate will make it to the ballot. Despite that, I will still likely write my choice in as it's my right to vote for the candidate I feel should win.

That's a fantastic website and it should be mandatory for voters to go through something like that to be better informed about their choices.

Just so you know how it came out:

#1. Bill Richardson (89.33%)
#2. Ron Paul (89.09%)
...
#12. Fred Thompson (64.24%)


Jody Whitesides
A Funky Audio Lap Dance For Your Ears!
www.jodywhitesides.com