|
6 members (Bill Draper, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
39,816
guests, and
6,046
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 1,822
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 1,822 |
Whenever I feel one coming on, I start taking something called Echinacea and Golden Seal. Where do you buy that? I've never heard of it... Most Health Food or Natural Food stores carry it in the herb section. I get it locally in several stores in L.A. You may even find it in a good vitamin store. For instance, even the big vitamin chain, General Nutrition Centers ( www.GNC.com), stocks it. Also, I just tried googling it under "Echinacea Goldenseal" and came up with dozens on on-line places to get it. There's even a book sold on Amazon about it as a remedy for colds and flu.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,100
Posts1,185,832
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|