Tammy, I was not trying to enter into a theological discussion, I only meant to point out that beauty and disturbing are relative terms to our personal experiences. Furthermore, I was unable to open the animations, so I was writing directly about his paintings.
Maybe we could one day talk about our senses of faith, but that is not what I was trying to provoke, and I don't feel that this is necessarily the proper forum. I apologize if you took any offense. I will, however, offer this: if one's heart is truly full of God's love, then shaitani, or demons, or Satan and they're accompanying illusions simply have no power. Period. We learn far more through our compassion than our fears. There is no reason to fear any whispers in the back door to our hearts if our sense of faith is strong. Peace and blessings be with you.