|
8 members (Everett Adams, bennash, Fdemetrio, Michael W. Brown, texritter, Sunset Poet, 2 invisible),
66,734
guests, and
6,076
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 45
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 45 |
Hi Brian, I'm sorry about being late getting back to you. I didn't realise there was a Morristown board up already. You'll have to excuse me - I am a blonde.
For this year's tour, I can travel to NYC since I doubt we'll have enough members in time for the tour stop. However, I'm going to work hard at building up a strong chapter here in Morristown.
How soon do you need to know if stopping here is possible?
Anyone in the Morristown area willing to get together for a meeting? I've got lot's of ideas.
Peace. Anthony
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,074
Posts1,185,767
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|