|
6 members (texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Sunset Poet, Everett Adams, KyleCrawford, 1 invisible),
16,789
guests, and
5,552
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 10
Casual Observer
|
Casual Observer
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 10 |
I'd also love to see Louisville be a road trip stop. I'm pretty sure I can rustle up enough people to create a chapter here in Louisville too. As I emailed Brian, I'm interested in becoming the chapter coordinator as well. ------------------ Melissa Sol 17 emotionally charged classic alternative rock www.sol17.net info@sol17.net[This message has been edited by sol17 (edited 02-04-2005).]
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,050
Posts1,185,699
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|