|
6 members (bennash, Fdemetrio, Michael W. Brown, texritter, Sunset Poet, 1 invisible),
66,368
guests, and
6,096
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 501
Serious Contributor
|
OP
Serious Contributor
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 501 |
Hello, Hope that all is well down your way. I have a booker working for me in your area now, so I guess I'll be coming your way before long. In a show I was supposed to do this past weekend in KY ( I say supposed to do, it rained us out, hey, but we got paid) I met a DJ from Memphis and she gave me some great comments on my first CD. Does anyone know Mother Nature? Thanks and looking forward to seeing some of you there soon. I hope that I can count on you guys to come out and support me... If you make it to Nashville you are welcome to join Mike Dunbar and me at the Writer's Night with Chart Band Jam each Thursday night. Terri Lynn ------------------ Terri Lynn http://www.mkoc.com/TerriLynn/
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,074
Posts1,185,766
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|