Hi Andy-

I just joined 5 minutes ago, and I first wanted to say thanks for being coordinator, because things like this can't happen without people contributing their time.

I've been writing songs and playing music for a long time, but I've only lived in Baltimore the past several years, and I really never got to know many people or places here, so I'm very eager to have a place to do that.

If there are events or projects coming up that you need people for, let me know. I can't do a whole lot of time, but I'd be very enthusiastic.

I'm excited about this-

inamber


Quote
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by AndrewJamesRoss.com:
Hey everyone,
My name is Andrew James Ross you can call me Andy or anything else that you wish. I am told I'm the new chapter cordinator for Just Plain Folks in Baltimore wooohoo. Right off the bat iw ant to say I look forward to meeting all of you and finding ways to help forward our musical careers. I know alot of people who I am close friends with in the Baltimore music scene and am looking forward to answering any ?s you have . So whenever you guys have a concern send me a email and I'll get back to you a.s.a.p . Well I have to run real quick but I look forward to seeing and hearing from you soon.

</font>


Inamber