|
5 members (bennash, Gary E. Andrews, Guy E. Trepanier, texritter, 1 invisible),
41,483
guests, and
5,929
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 2,401
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 2,401 |
Hey, I agree. I don't see why we can't celebrate Christmas. I'm absolutely in support of everyone celebrating the celebrations that are traditional and/or important to them. But don't take mine away from me! I have a Christmas tree, I send Christmas cards, and I'm a-gonna have Christmas Dinner on Christmas Day and open my Christmas gifts ![[Linked Image]](http://www.justplainfolks.org/ubb/smile.gif) And maybe watch Dicken's Christmas Carol while sipping some Christmas cheer! ![[Linked Image]](http://www.justplainfolks.org/ubb/smile.gif) Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it. If not, have a Happy Holiday season! cheers Hummin'bird ![[Linked Image]](http://www.justplainfolks.org/ubb/smile.gif) ------------------ Vikki Flawith, Canadian Singer/Songwriter & Voice Teacher This bird sings at: www.vikkiflawith.com Vikki on MySpace Hummingbird's Wise Bird's Blog The Shy Singer-Songwriter's Blog The Shy Singer-Songwriter's Newsletter
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,824
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|