Marty you have become paranoid. Did you actually read the lyric? Are you not familiar with the facts?

You see things ...all those you mentioned and more fed by whatever drives you ...wherever you look.

The american people will vote and decide and hopefully elections are not interfered with

Here Elon urged Alberta, Quebec and Saskatchewan to separate as a PQ seperatist minority was just elected while in Alberta a seperatist group including a fringe that has reportedly promised To essentially hand over strategic assets to the US for its support

Saskatchewan had an immediate no and iur federal government has yet to respond

In the meantime Canada was pointedly told to stay out of your upcoming elections.

I expect some canadian tesla owners will once again ditch their cars and others will not buy

Im waiting for our Gripen and SAAB announcement as the US once again comes after our aviation industry

Different worries different perpectives


If writing ever becomes work I think I'm going to have to stop