Originally Posted by John Voorpostel
The Any Given Sunday edge goes to the Pats
Thats cause it only applies to them.

In reality both teams have a 50/50 chance of winning and or covering the game. Not like a horse race where's there 12 horses a sometimes.

As the game plays out the percentage of winning the game changes with every positive step for one team.

Any given Sunday means anybody can beat anybody...but if you put a high school team on the field against new England, that will NEVER happen, so any given Sunday is still linked to the level of talent team has.

New England is not a big enough underdog to say any given Sunday. They are only +190 to ein the game, meaning if you put up 100 you win190, not like that's impossible.

If I believed in them I'd take that myself.

I don't think oddsmakwrs are nailing the odds.

I think some think this is the same patriots with Brady, way different

Last edited by Fdemetrio; 01/27/26 08:02 PM.