Originally Posted by bennash
the only inevitable thing ls your to lazy to go to a studio and sing one , So you push buttons on AI

You apparently went back and edited this and added the empty insult...Well, when the argument fails...

I have a home studio. I use PreSonus. I enjoy using it. I have real monitors, real mics and have taught myself to do an okay job with all of it.

BUTT,
It takes weeks and has a major limitation, which is my ability to sing. I'm okay at singing some songs, but am limited by timbre and have a very limited range and few if any, advanced skills that enable me to nuance.
My guitar playing is a bit better than that. It used to cost me $1000-$1400 to produce a song at the studio.

Now, at home, it costs nothing beyond the electricity required to run the equipment...and, it is completely adequate for my hobby.

My favorite part of songwriting is lyrics.

QUESTION FOR YOU;
If I can write some lyrics in 1-7 days which are production ready, why should I go spend hundreds of dollars at a studio along with the time it takes there, versus 10 minutes with SUNO, spending pennies? And SUNO gives me a production which is miles beyond my personal capabilities?

As evidence...A TROLL AT THE OPERA. By merely typing "operatic," within seconds, I got a rendition that sounded operatic for pennies. Practically, impossible for me otherwise.

Awaiting your answer.