Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,904 Likes: 89
Top 10 Poster
|
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,904 Likes: 89 |
Also, don't expect royalties from ASCAP on the poorer stations like Telemundo. ASCAP only monitors these stations one day a month (major stations 24hrs every day). If their monitor doesn't pick up your plays, you won't get paid - even if the shows sends in cue sheets. I've had close to 200 of these shows (with cue sheets) which I never received a penny for. I did get an in depth call from a lady at ASCAP explaining why I'm not getting paid for these. Didn't help me. I think if a show sends ASCAP cue sheets, it should be honored. But what do I know?
John
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,083
Posts1,185,777
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|