Originally Posted by Sunset Poet
Originally Posted by VNORTH2
I like how you're thinking, Marty...I also believe the best way to handle a troll is to ignore them...don't respond to their critique of your post and don't critique their posts
Steve

I agree with you Steve, but if trolls are allowed to run free on a site, they wont stop if you ignore them. They feed on disruption and will destroy the site. IMO, that is what has happened to this site.

You are a troll , yiu
Originally Posted by Sunset Poet
Originally Posted by Fdemetrio
Wow.. you're even lamer and more bored than I thought.
Haven't you figured out that nobody cares what you think?

***
240830 Personal insult #1 from Dominick Dunne (Fdemetrio)
(This site's most active troll)

Dominick,
Did you, at least, make a monetary contribution to the site?

Why do you get a cut? Irrelevant.

Your little crusade here is nothing but a broken pride repair attempt.

You got everything, except songs. Go where your pettiness matters, it don't matter here .admit defeat and roll on out