|
7 members (texritter, Gary E. Andrews, KyleCrawford, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Guy E. Trepanier, 1 invisible),
25,629
guests, and
5,609
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,134 Likes: 10
Top 200 Poster
|
OP
Top 200 Poster
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,134 Likes: 10 |
Mac First, sir, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray for your full recovery and that you will have peace in your heart wherever your journey takes you. And I also pray for the hundreds and thousands of those working tirelessly to find a cure for cancer. The advances made in their research is staggering and people are being cured every day of the disease. The cocktails they are developing today, aimed at specific types of the disease are clear indications they are on the right path. But then I think you already know this. Contrary to the belief of some there is no other reason for not finding a cure other than it is a tough disease to conquer, but they will. Be strong, Mac, live every day to the fullest, follow your heart and you’ll be just fine.
I don’t know you,Mac, other than a little interaction here at JPF, but if there is anything I can do for you just contact me through PM
Steve Hiya Steve!! Thank you for that! Also for your thoughts toward the medical community, they are an easily forgotten side of the equation for whatever reason, taken for granted. I often wonder where I would be right now if it wasn't for them and these last six months of treatment, probably in a hospice bed, in severe pain and on my way out......but likely because of treatment, I'm up and operating!! Thank you for the offer, but the best thing people can do for me and others like me? Positive thought.😇 if enough positive thought gets out there, a miracle just might manifest.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,051
Posts1,185,700
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|