|
6 members (Guy E. Trepanier, KyleCrawford, Michael W. Brown, texritter, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
27,306
guests, and
5,493
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/29/26 02:00 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 0
Casual Observer
|
OP
Casual Observer
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 0 |
Hi Char, I love this board! Sharp eyes everywhere! I had just put the finishing touches on this one today. You said it exactly as I meant for it to be. I made the change. It now reads:
"The beauty's in the holding"
Or, at least I think so! Ha!
When I don't get any suggestions for change, I grow mighty suspicious! Ha!
"Walking in Flames" has not had too much criticism. I don't know if people are getting it.
Thanks! Ron (Have a good weekend!)
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,052
Posts1,185,703
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|