Fred,

This is a really sweet song. I know what you're thinking about needing to have at least two choruses. I have an idea, but first I want to say your verse melody is strong enough that I don't you have to think that you need a real "hook-type chorus." Your bridge is also very climactic which gives you a great break from the verse whereas many songs need a break from the chorus--you don't. What I would experiment with and might do, maybe eliminate the repeat "title line" at the end of the chorus the first time through--let it be a bit of a "hanging line" if you know what I mean.

Another idea should you want to add a 2nd chorus, would be after the bridge at the ending, repeat ONLY the 1st chorus line and pause and hold on that note--then go to line four and finish out chorus. This will shorten the chorus a bit, and allow you to then tag without getting too much time. It may be an option for both choruses--you would have to experiment obviously. A couple of alternative sugs, and certainly not nits.

Very pleasant song!

steady-eddie.