|
3 members (bennash, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
42,076
guests, and
5,968
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 379
Top 500 Poster
|
Top 500 Poster
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 379 |
Ditto for Sarah McLachlan. She's the only anglophone Canadian artist I can think of off the top of my head. I'm probably in a tiny minority here, but I also listen to French Canadian artists. I'm not as familiar with French Canadian music as I am with other French music, but I do have a favorite artist: Jean-François Breau. He hasn't released many albums but I love his music. I heard his song "Tu me manques" (I miss you) while I was in Quebec a few years ago on vacation and had to get it. I eventually found the album and enjoyed the whole thing. I couldn't find "Tu me manques" on iTunes but I did find this one. You don't have to speak French to enjoy the song. Jean-François Breau - Ainsi soit-il
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,827
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|