Hi Deej,

I really like the vocals, great vocal range, nice and edgy/intense as mentioned. Like the song too!

Getting the acoustic guitar balanced in the mix IMO will improve the song balance and compete less with your vocals. The guitar in this song needs to support, not compete. One thought would be to record one guitar track fairly intense as you have it, then record another separate milder guitar track with an emphasis on accenting key chords. You do not want perfect duplication, but you also don't want key accent points to be different with the two tracks. (Sometimes with milder guitar tracks however, seeking duplication is cool). Your more intense track could also be panned 70% left or right, then your "milder accent track" could be about 90% opposing. This gives you stereo, yet the 30% first track helps balance the volume of the milder side, yet still allows the accent track to still dominate that side. The idea is giving you stereo acoustic guitar, yet with slightly different tones--they do still need to be on time with one another of course--but you are good enough to do that! I'd also take Vic's advice with guitar track volume, come down a bit, and don't be afraid to back off on guitar volume sporadically when you're singing softer areas.

This is JMO and "one" approach to many with a song with few tracks. Once you get the balance, then you can experiment with any EQ tweaks and panning tweaks, but this will get you a wider sound where everything is less centered. I sometimes also will move lead vox about 10-12% opposing a strong sided music mix, but usually keep centered--no concrete rules when making small adjustments and finding the sweet spots--hope this helps!

steady-eddie