Lane, TC, Gavin, Vic and Travis: Thanks so much for the gentle feedback. I got a bit frustrated with this one as I just can’t seem to make it sound the way I want to despite how much I play with it. So your reserved and supportive comments are much appreciated.

Lane, who would possibly agree with those promises? The singer is clearly overbearing and controlling. smile

TC: Timing issues are my specialty, as Mike Zaneski has correctly pointed out on a couple of my other efforts. I really need to learn how to play along with a click track—just find it distracting as heck. Actually, it just means (I think) I’m not a disciplined player, which makes sense given my amateur status. But I need to find time to work it more. Thanks for your spot on comments.

Gavin: My vocals can be hit and miss, but I’m glad you liked them here.

Vic: I’ll take your suggestion without hesitation. Consider it done. Thanks much.

Travis: Clearly I’m no more clued in on the tech stuff than you. Just gets discouraging sometimes when I hear song after song on this board so wonderfully put together. Oh, well, glad you liked it. Thanks for stopping in.

Truly, thanks to each of you for taking the time to listen and comment.

Best regards,

Deej