Tams Tams Tams

I'm sooooooooooo sorry. I did not mean too hurt you at all You have to trust me on this.

I'm doomed either way...
If I didn't say "Tams this is not specifically for you" how else can I explain it? smile

Let me explain a little clearer so you understand better too.
Danny has very little experience in a few ends of the whole process of songwriting and pitching and shop talk. He was the only one at the time responding to the thread/conversation. So a little back & forth with him that's all.

So I was sharing knowledge and experiences OVERALL with him and please remember and I forget this as well, until it's pointed out to me in a PM or a completely different thread...

I'll get "Mike I read or remembered what you told so & so about there song"

I often forget I'm a moderator here and often people confuse me with a mentor. Maybe it's the way I behave or offer different things in so many areas I relate too. So I'm always teaching and preaching a bit, sorry for that. I do want to genuinely help and the only way sometimes is to hit on certain points...

However I did SPECIFICALLY state to specifically NOT single you out. I was telling Danny and to WHOEVER may be reading along for whatever reason. There are snags and traps we ALL get into even
if they HAVE to be gotten into. Just like a heavy person has to be heavy before they can say "Hey I lost weight" Or I was skinny now I'm full of muscle"

My fault though! sorry! but please go back and read again all the places I mentioned your name and see how there is a compliment attached to every single one of them....

When I say "Not you but everyone" I mean not you but everyone..

The real point was....
Write or sing something EVERYDAY, show somebody else ANYBODY else it everyday. See how they react... See if they are completely genuine in there comments or compliments. It's not easy for anyone to see, hear or get. Put some space in between and see if they react a little different..
This can be done with food or a kiss or hug as well smile

No one is questioning your hard work and commitment...
Please forgive me for the misunderstanding Tam, I'll give you food and hug!!! smile

Thanks!
Peace Mike
Sub

Music & Video's & Photo's
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=482602

Demo/Production & Music Services
http://www.substudiomusic.com