What a great thread.

I've collabed with a whole bunch of folks here, and MATE what a great experinece.

From full tracking songs with Mark K and Letha, and T-bob and Yann, and small parts like doing some drums with Colin, and a sax part for Scott C, grabbed some bass lines from both the Mike's, written some backing music for an acapella song with Tams, asked for and got permission to use some tracks to be used in a film script from Joe W and Scott C and others ( still in development LOL ), swapped film scripts with Midnite for peer review, got Linda A to do some line proof reading for me ( still owe ya ) done a couple of songs which went no further or didn't work out, ( but that's life ), got to co-write a song with a deceased JPF member, Dawg, thanks to the graciousness of Bobby G and Dawgs estate, got sent a great song pre-release form Jody which will be a winner one day, had a great fight with Brian over wether or not you can get live studio drum tracks ( 8 part ) for $29.95, told MAB that the world does not live around Twang Town, put a blast of cold air up Big Jim's kilt and told Johnny D he drinks too much "coffee", had the great experience of reviewing and publishing album critiques like the one from Joanne L with Mike D as the producer, I get to play and promote Mokers' "Weekend Blitz" 'round my swimming pool to unsuspecting pro guests ( they never recover ) and am currently working on an interview with Glyn's new JPF radio interview series ....... and the list goes on.

So, um, just as it's title says, there's a lot of collab stuff going on...... and all in all I'd have to say it's been a very pleasurable experience thus far......

How can a non-performing songwriter have so much fun ?

Beats me........ smile

Here's a big thumbs up to the folks of JPF who just put a smile on your dial. smile

cheers, niteshift