Thought I'd add a few classics, though I've done other collaborations with Broadjam and Muse's Muse members as well, so I'll only list "strict" JPF member collaborations here, though in some cases my co-writers later also joined JPF.

Most of these tracks are presented in my music licensing catalog, so please be sure to find them in the catalog listed in alphabetical order. Search tips are provided when the tracks don't appear on the first page. Thanks and enjoy!

1. Waterfall - Clint Anglin, guitar(s) and Tom Breshers, Bass guitar, Michael Borges, Violin.

2. Around Summertime - Gerry Cooper on piano, Michael Borges on violin.

3. Camlica Hill - Clay Gunn, master soundtrack, Michael Borges - violin parts.

4. Shir Hashirim - Latteta on flute, Sub Studio on special percussion, composition and arrangement by Michael Borges (Tip: Enter the title in search box at top of store and then hit "Enter" on your keyboard or click the search icon, then the Play button!)

5. The Best Christmas Gift - Patricia Baker/Michael Borges, BMI © 2004, Bree Noble on vocals. (Please find song on flash preview player, track # 62.)

6. No War - Vienna (she used to be active here!) Vienna/Brad Morehouse, Michael Borges on Violin, melody interpretation & recording. (Tip: Enter the title in search box at top of store and then hit "Enter" on your keyboard or click the search icon, then the Play button!)

Note: I may find some more to add, but will need to get permission from my co-writers because some recordings may have sensitive publishing or related public release issues.

There's nothing remarkable about it. All one has to do is hit the right keys at the right time and the instrument plays itself. -- Johann Sebastian Bach

MichaelBorges.com
LicenseQuote.com