Hey, Great Idea, Mz Tams4!

Since Last Posting, I've co-ed with Mark Kaufman/Steve Soucey on "Let's Take The Time"..sung by JPFer Robert Pickens..it's at Mark's Soundclick.com site.

"Maximum Murphy Day" was co-ed with Jennifer "Jinx" Shayner & Andy Kemp..It's Somewhere at the MP3 Board...& Me & Mz J've co-ed on Many Another..

As have Kristi McKeever & I...Last one's "Let's Get Together" which I think IS gonna get Musicated & Soon!

Big New One (Still kept a bit Under Wraps) is "Wear Black To The Party" co-written with Mz Donna Marylin Devine (& Her German Guitar Whiz whose Name, (Henry?) I've, of course, Dammit) Forgotten. We custom-wrote it to open doors with Gene Simmonds/KISS..did-so/It's now sitting at his Manager's: Doc McGhee Entertainment, Nashville.

Think I'd forgotten to include Aussi JPFer Michele Bolton..who co-wrote/Recorded "I'm Over It/I'm Over You" that's at her Soundclick Website..& is about to record "He Looks Like Heaven (When He Looks Like Hell)" that I co-ed with Heather Cowles a while back.

Was honored to be on JPFer Chuck Crowe's amazing CD, "Another Forevermore"..with "It's All Been Done Before (But Nobody's Done It Better)"..and our Other Co-, "The HEAT" is on one of my CDs at CDBaby.com/TampaStan..(& Also at Doc McGhee's "Hold" Pile.)

Thanks To Ya'Alls...(& My Apologies if I've..as-usual..forgotten someone Special to Me!)

Big Hugs,
Stan

PS: Mark Schuessler.."You Saved Me"..at his Soundclick Site. How could I forget THAT one..it's a Dandy!~

PPS: And "BluesRiff Brown" & I've done "BALL-BREAKER" too..which I'm gonna record Real SOON..just waitin' for a few more free minutes and bucks!

Final Update: Mike Dunbar DID record "Still Coming Back From The War..& it's hearable at his Soundclick Site/I plan on recording a 12-song 'Nam CD with him..again, Time & Loot-Permitting..in the next year or two. ('Nam's 50th-Anniversary is only 4 years away!)

Last edited by "Tampa Stan" Good; 01/23/11 03:04 PM.