I feel as though a very unfair picture of me has been painted, and I feel it necessary to defend myself.

I would just like to post a PRIVATE MSG I sent to Brian on June 9th 2010...Yes 2010, immediately after my very first post on JPF which can be found here (please note the times of the posts):

http://www.jpfolks.com/forum/ubbthr...k&topic=0&Search=true#Post823870

#135079 - 06/09/10 08:13 PM

Hello Brian,

I just posted a topic about our company Blazetrak and I just wanted to make sure we werent breaking any forum rules with the style of our post. We know how messageboards can be about advertisements and we do understand. I read the FAQ's and I think we are safe. Please let me know if it is acceptable.

We have a very legitimate business that that musicains all over the world are finding VERY useful, and we just want to share the information. I would also be happy to speak with you directly if you feel like you need a little mre information on us before determining the validity of our service.

Thanks,
Ron

I only post this to completely refute Brian's statement about me not coming to him in the very beginning to have an open dialogue between me and him personally to discuss Blazetrak. He did not respond to that message just for the record. Since I received no response from him, i continued to post openly, and assumed I was in the clear. It was not until THIS post (almost a year later) started by a member of your community, unbeknownst to me, that there is now a problem.

Also, never once have I disrespected Brian, or anyone else within this community. I disagreed with Brian, and gave my reasons. I am not obligated to give a counteroffer. Never once did I insult you Brian. You completely twisted the words that I wrote to service your own agenda. I never said that your opinion means nothing to YOUR community. Here is what I said just so we are clear:

People from your membership have already used our service and will continue to do so (while paying our fees) if they feel it can help THEM with or without your blessing, and I am sure they will come back and report their findings anyway. You run a great organization and I commend you on it, but at the end of the day, people will make their own decisions on what is best for them, and whether something can be of use to them, regardless of what anyone else says or thinks. I am willing to bet on that side of the human character.

Now if you are reading correctly, what I said was that people are going to make their own decisions at the end of the day regardless of what anyone else thinks, and that is human nature. For you to imply that I said your opinion solely means nothing is just ridiculous. If anyone should be insulted it should be me. First you did not tell the truth in regards to me reaching out to you, which maybe says a little about your credibility, and second you managed to relate me to a prostitute, a crook, a scammer, risky, a spammer, a leech, illogical, abusive to your members and probably a few others I missed. Is that how you treat visitors to your community who happen to disagree with your stance? Also, if anyone happened to do any research of Blazetrak, we offer SEVERAL free critiques and opportunities as well.

Again Brian, I have nothing but respect for what you managed to build here, and clearly your members respect you. At the end of the day, and this is what I attempted to say before: People will make their own decisions in regards to what they think will work for them. Are you entitled to your opinion, of course you are. Do I think you should bad mouth me and my company or any other company that you never even tried in the first place, well I think that is a little unfair. But hey, this is your house and you run it the way you please. Im just a visitor.

Either way, I think this is a great debate. Its unfortunate that it turned ugly. I hope I am still welcome here. Time will tell.

Ron