"These kids couldn't be drafted unless they sincerely believed in the dangers of climate change. Calling them "drafted" is just a way of dismissing them and their arguments without affording them the respect they deserve."

True Story: My son was in the 5th grade when Obama was running for president. He excitedly came home from school one afternoon proclaiming Obama's victory. My son had apparently participated in a mock election at school and voted for Obama. When I asked him why, he plainly stated, "Because he's black."

How many climatologists do you believe are in the world today? The fact that they’re all products of the same curriculum, and mostly from the same school, and all seem to agree is no surprise at all to me....

I am EPA certified for HVAC refrigerant transition and recovery classes I and II. I've had to listen to all this crap about cow farts since 1993. To big corporate government 1000 Akers of land equals 3 times as much revenue in corn, soy, pork and chicken. If you don’t believe me, ask any cattle rancher. The irony here is, we’re going to keep getting fat off of whatever makes the FDA the most money. But they will still micro-manage beef well enough to keep McDonald's and TacoBell open.

Last edited by JAPOV; 09/23/19 02:29 PM.