Everette,
I think I was asked about this company last night on a writers show here. I’ll tell you the same thing I told him.

I’d first ask how they knew to contact you. Any one on the Internet that seeks you out is usually getting your info from a data base, contests, song registries, Pros, attending music conferences, etc. they are simply data mining.

Every thing we do now is picked up by someone which is why we get so many scam and spam emails, so I’d be wary of anyone just randomly reaching out to me.

If you had a variety of songs recorded by artists, getting activity, some referrals, etc. that might be one thing and could have some legitimacy to it. But those companies are few and far between, so again, if you don’t have a personal relationship, beware.

What you might do is see if they have names of artists/writers they represent, and contact a few of those people, asking their experiences with the company. The. See if what they do works with your budget and game plan.

But don’t expect some secret new pathway to getting songs recorded. There is none. Most people now have to have some proprietary interest in a so fbwhich is why almost all artist record their own songs and rarely even listen to outside songs. The days of the “random pitch” are all but looooonnnnggg gone. Too many songs, too many artists and artists and too many self interested people. That era has gone.

Trust but verify.
Good luck,
MAB