Hey JOHN.....That was SOOOOOOOOOO Nice of you.
Thanks.....Most of the time a feel as if I'M SCREAMING AS LOUD AS I CAN AND ALL I CAN HEAR IS THE SOUND OF MY OWN VOICE.
Well.....I guess I've felt my mission has always been ( past45 years ) is to give voice to the voiceless and hope to the hopeless. Every once in awhile I get an amazing e-mail and it feels great. I write a lot of Pro Life song to Give voice to the Voiceless unborn babies being slaughtered in the womb. I wrote a song called "MOMMY I'M HUNGRY'....and got a wonderful e-mail from a girl who was homeless and hungry for a long time and how my song meant so much to here. Or about my song HARD TIMES ON MAINSTREET.....get lots of mail from Blue Collar guys having hard times....One of the songs I hear about the most is DON'T START THE REVOLUTION WITHOUT ME......lol
SO.....Since I figured I'll never MAKE ONE DIME from any of my songs I continue to write songs about real people and things and just put them on barrydbutler channel on youtube.....I'm leaving ALL my songs ( over 360 now ) on youtube and don't care if anybody makes money off them or not. I'm 69 now and have cancer and won't be around too much longer SO.....at least I'll leave something of myself when I'm gone. A footprint that I lived here.
B