I am happy someone is there with you..esp now...

You know losing a loved one, no matter how we lose them leaves such an impact on our lives...like at my sister's husband's funeral a few years ago...well meaning folks came by shook our hands and told us how sorry they were and they knew how we felt...but after awhile my sister turned to me and said...I'm so tired of hearing that...they don't know how I feel...they don't know my pain...I can't sleep, can't eat, find it hard to move my feet...I get up in the morning, after not sleeping...and the night turns into day..and I open the blinds and see the people moving outside and going their ways...and I think...how can they keep on....after my life is gone...how can I keep on...

But, it's like all those well meaning folks...I don't know the right words to stop the pain and stop the mind from going a thousand miles a minute that keeps me from sleeping...wish I did...and If I did...with these tears, for you Mike, rolling down my face onto my jammis, I'd give those words to you and tell them to you everyday until the pain eased some...the pain may never go away completely....and how can such a small heart hurt so much...

Not like you, I ended my marriages...and after a few years I looked back and thought to myself..what did I ever see in him...

It's a hard thing to go through, and pain and the mind doesn't stop like signing a piece of paper...when you sign that paper it's pretty much over...but seems like someone forgot to tell the heart, ok, you can stop hurting now....

Yes, a divorce feels the same as if it was a funeral in ways...the hurt and pain are there...and where do you find the words to help your loved ones and friends get through this....

I guess I'll never know...but Mike, My dear sweet friend....I love you, and wish the pain to be over....I can't say I know how you feel, cause I don't, but I do know the worst pain possible, like when my mom died....don't understand, why must we go through this kind of pain...but it does get easier...takes for ever...and even thought it's easier, some days it feels like it was yesterday and some days, it feels like it 4 or 5 life times ago......

I'm here with you, and feel the hurt I feel for you...but have no idea the true feel of your pain..but believe me....most everyone on here in one way or another have been in your shoes and we all are so happy you let us in and be here for you..

Wish I could do more....but I can only sit up at a few minutes at a time...I'm having to correct almost every word I type, that's how I know It's time to lie down....but before I go, If ever a person deserved all that's good in life Mike, it's you...

Hope things get better, you never know..like someone once said...YOU NEVER KNOW THE BEAUTY OF LOVE, UNTIL YOU HAVE LOVED AND LOST IT....you never know......

Don't know what else to say...but love you and my heart is here for you...always...........

glyn