Just to add, because I originally felt the same way: Pain Meds may certainly make you dependent on them to get through the day. I was very concerned about that. But my Doctors explained the vast difference between Dependent and Addicted. People have a right in the USA to have their pain treated. Abusers take them to get high. Addicted people should not take drugs of any kind because they are not using them to deal with ailments, but rather to alter moods and feelings. If someone is in massive and relentless pain, pain meds, even the hardest legal ones on the market, will mask that pain so you can function. Instead of making someone high, they simply make someone feel normal like they did without pain. If it goes beyond that, making you feel high, or light headed or any other unnatural way, then you need to back off the levels, look for possible interactions with other meds or even alternatives if that doesn't work. But do NOT deny yourself freedom from debilitating pain. There's no reason to and it can certainly help you resume your life.

Brian

Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney