Originally Posted by Brian Austin Whitney
I still have a hard time accepting this company. They falsely attacked me personally and our site with lies, attempted to destroy a long standing relationship with one of our sponsors (which backfired on them) again with false accusations and to their credit at least they DID come to us, in their own words, and admitted it was their mistake and apologized.

It all revolved around Tammy Edwards and Michael Borges and goes back years. But it still showed that they were interested in personal and professional attacks out of revenge until we proved them wrong with FACTS and they had to back off.

I don't know who is still involved, but back then it was ownership of the site. They may have sold (I have no idea) and I long ago removed the posts and thought we'd all agreed to move on, but now I find their name popping back up.

The problem wasn't the mistake they made (anyone can make a mistake) but it was the attempted character assassination and attempt to destroy our relationship with a sponsor which I still find heinous. Their apology only came when the facts were so 100% clear they couldn't do anything else BUT apologize.

The original posts are all taken down. You can only find a much later reference to them between Michael and myself.

Brian

I have to agree with Brian here. My experience with them was pretty bad, and I asked them to pull all my music. When I posted about my poor results I got attacked repeatedly by representatives from the company like Barbie who personally insulted me. Other members on MusicLibraryReport were pretty shocked at how they acted, actually.

AudioSparx is a big dumping ground. Anyone can upload basically anything. There's no quality control. For the "privilege" of being crammed on a website full of ads, you lose over half your royalties and you have to do ALL the work with tagging, descriptions, etc. At least libraries like PumpAudio that take more than 50% do all the work for you (and, in my experience, get better / more licenses by several orders of magnitude.)

I would recommend checking out PumpAudio and CrucialMusic.

http://www.zirconmusic.com/ - Award-winning music/albums for video games, film and TV!

Impact Soundworks - Cutting-edge sample libraries for Kontakt