Hey Brian,

That doesn't sound so good, but I hope it's all worked out.

I was going to put up a post in regard to streaming payments, re Spotify, ( and the rest ) and saw this thread.

I get regular payments from AudioSparx, but it took about a year to get things churning along.

I noticed one days streaming of 499 streams paid $0.99 ( their accounts are very detailed ), so they're paying about $2 per 1000 streams. Or $2000 per million. I think that rates pretty well in relation to broadcast royalties, remembering that streaming is a one on one thing, against a broadcaster playing a song once to a million people.

Anyways, sorry to hear to had problems with them on a personal level. I'm fairly sure you can choose "usage" when uploading and can prevent your works being used in a manner you don't approve of. Then again I could be wrong, as I've taken the scatter gun approach and my work is plastered all around the place, on probably too many internet sites.

I don't endorse the company, nor either dis-endorse it. And sorry to hear you got the reaction you did, when trying to right some wrongs.

cheers, niteshift

PS - I'll try to find the other thread re streaming, and write a few words there.