So when you cannot win a debate you turn to insults...typical of a green kid who cannot see sense and listen to wisdom.....sorry kid...maybe one day you will grow up.
I have worked with some of the top names in the business....I do not make up stories or tell lies. I resent the fact that a snotty noze kid who does not know me could even say that. I have seen first hand how the biz works....I also know how the public perception works and you fall for it hook line and sinker. I was playing in stadiums to several thousand folk before you were born. I do not need to band names about....most of them are dead now anyway. My talent or lack of it does not enter into the debate cause I am not the one earning millions.
The reason you have learned nothing is cause you do not listen and thinking is alien to you. If you have never taken music seriously then why bother now....music is not a business it is a calling and if you have not been called by it by now you never will be. I followed my path because I wanted to. I could have been in a band who were and still are a household name but refused because I would not stoop to the level of the people behind them.
There is more to life than money......I unlike some others have morals.
You see the current crop of pop as progress...well I see it as a huge step backwards.
Kids nowadays have little respect, class or morals. That is pretty obvious from their crappy moronic music.